Mr. Jan Sarnowski and Mrs. Kyla Magnusson have over forty years’ experience in the construction industry testifying as expert witness in arbitration, mediation, and jury trial. Areas of expertise include:
- Construction cost analysis to support or defend disagreements related to change orders, scope disputes, and delays.
- Analysis of extended general conditions in defense or support of disputed Eichleay method claims, delays, and lost opportunity costs.
- Rendering an opinion of delays on a construction project utilizing state of the art software including Primavera’s P6, Primavera’s Risk Analysis, and MS Project.
Jan and Kyla have a team of lead estimators and CPM schedulers at PCM to assist them in analyzing disputed construction costs and schedule impacts.
After a full investigation of the contract documents, which include all plans, specifications, meeting minutes, RFI’s, and daily reports, a report is drafted and delivered to the attorney.
Our clients include:
- Peckar & Abramson, Attorney at Law
- Gilmore and Monahan, Attorney at Law
- Richard Malagiere, Attorney at Law
- RWJBarnabas Health, Health Care System
- Saiber LLC, Attorney at Law
- Showboat Hotel and Casino, Hospitality
- Begley, Carlin and Mandio, Attorney at Law
- Verticon Construction, General Contractor
- Tishman Construction, Construction Manager
- Gilbane, Construction Manager
- John A. Havey, Attorney at Law